terms and conditions
I am not a medical professional. As a spiritual facilitator, I am not providing healthcare, medical, or nutritional therapy services or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any physical, mental, or emotional issue.
The information provided on anislahlou.com is for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute professional medical or mental health advice, diagnoses, or treatment. Always seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before undertaking a new health regimen.
Do not disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of information you obtain. Do not start or stop any medications without speaking to your medical or mental health provider.
Although I am a spiritual teacher and facilitator, I am not YOUR physician or therapist. All information and services on anislahlou.com is for informational purposes only, does not constitute medical advice, and does not establish any kind of patient-client relationship.
I am not a licensed psychologist or specialist healthcare professional. My services do not replace the care of physicians, psychologists or other healthcare professionals.
Please note that I can’t take any responsibility for the results of your actions, and any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use of the information or teachings provided. Please use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or practice suggested or recommended.
Please note that I don’t make any guarantees about the results of the information, advice or teaching that is provided. I share educational and informational resources that are intended to help you succeed in your spiritual walking. You nevertheless need to know that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond my knowledge and control.
- Your appointments are very important. They are reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations or rescheduling of appointments.
- Please understand that when you forget, cancel, or change your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waitlist miss the opportunity to receive services.
- Any appointment missed, late cancelled, or changed without 24 hours notice will result in a charge equal to 100% of the session amount. The appointment may be taken off of a package or charged individually.
- As a courtesy, your appointments are confirmed electronically the day before your scheduled appointment by email because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked. You have the option of the following without a charge:
- reschedule/change/modify/cancel your appointment from your online account.
Inform us by email with any changes, 24 hours before your appointment.
- Please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times in order to prevent any missed appointments which result in a cancellation fee. Not receiving an electronic notification of your appointment from us the day before is not sufficient reason to miss your appointment.
- Any late arrival will shorten your appointment time and will not be made up by running into the next client’s scheduled appointment.
- Emergency absences will be considered on an individual basis.
- The 24 hours cancellation policy gives us time to inform our waitlist clients of any availability. Thank you for viewing and supporting our 24 hours cancellation and rescheduling policy.